[thesite] need another template..

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Wed Feb 28 12:34:53 CST 2001

Dan, Rudy, Seth --

FWIW, I'm keeping up with the conversation, but I'd like to see the storage
issue resolved before doing much more work on the template (plus I'm still
writing userdocs all day).

I think if you can figure out a way to get them into the db, it'll be much
easier to create the template. I played around with my idea of dropping the
sidebar and just having one bigass cell for the message, and it still
spreads too far at anything lower than 800x600. I haven't tried dropping the
font size yet. It might work if we can insert <br>s and use a smaller
variable-width font. More later.

David