[thesite] recently on thelist

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Jan 15 17:05:31 CST 2001

of the template or the .mbox ? if you're gonna be making a copy of the
.mbox every time you run this, just remember that the .mbox is around 250Mb

and ya, build the switch in too... the .mbox you see is only since last
summer when i moved the lists to oracular.. everything prior to that -
about a year -  is in a different .mbox file :)

thanks again