[thesite] lists colors, too

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 17 23:13:31 CST 2001

> From: McCreath_David <McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us>
>
> http://lists.evolt.org/index_dave.cfm
>
> Again, we're looking at colors, not so much the design. I'll hammer out the
> design this weekend.

colors is just a red bg... otherwise it's all greys... what happened to
swapping the hex values for the red and the green from the existing
colors?  kinda like switching the green for the blue for the browser
archive...

and i'll refrain from commenting on how the black-tab-navbar-thingie
should be sacrosanct and should either have the select menu or
nothing at all... but i'll leave that alone...