[thesite] delete comment 404 problem

Oliver Lineham oliver at lineham.co.nz
Thu Jan 25 01:23:31 CST 2001

At 18:47 25/01/2001 +1300, you wrote:

>just tried deleting a comment on an article, which took me to
>http://www.evolt.org/comment/Mutiny_at_ICANN_countries_consider_the_snub/in
>d ex.html?action=delete&tid=1&aid=3914&cid=3915 which was a 404:

just had the same problem while re-approving an article. the link, which
took me to
http://www.evolt.org/article/index.html?action=approve&tid=18&aid=316 gave
the 404 message:

--
The requested URL /article/index.html was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 302 Found error was encountered while trying to use an

like the comment deletion, the re-approval did actually go through.

</ol>