[thesite] new l.e.o look..

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Tue Jan 30 15:01:31 CST 2001

>hey, if anyone has some time, can you please check out
>http://lists.evolt.org/dan.cfm

got just a second...

>its wrapped with a <pre> tag, i dunno if htats the best or not.

It's forcing the table out beyond the blacktabnavbarthingie. Don't know if
the body in default format?

>also added some breadcrumbs for the harvester(and will for hte archive
>when I do that), but just wanted to make sure that looked ok with david,
>aard, jeff, et al..

Love the breadcrumb idea, but it should be smaller.

Lookie here:

http://home.gci.net/~mccreath/evolt/leo/harvester.html

How's about "tip harvester" the way I have it, then you put the breadcrumb
trail below that in the <td> just below "harvester". Make sense? I can do it
later, but not until this evening.

You've also got a big gap between the content table and the footer. I figure
you knew that, but just in case you didn't...

Looking good!

David