[thesite] aeo, voting app and Oracle

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Jul 10 14:02:41 CDT 2001

no i didnt see this first time around, thanks matty..

its up and working now, i've added one voting question just to test and
it looks ok. thanks a lot for changing the code for me, made it a lot
easier :)

if anyone gets an error when they hit that page about session.userid,
log out and log back in, i'm trying to pin down a bug with the session
timing out.. lemme know how it works :)

thanks again matt

.djc.