[thesite] evolt map

Bruce Heerssen bheerssen at visualbridge.tv
Wed Jul 18 01:46:30 CDT 2001

mantruc wrote:

>cool
>we only have to not forget the multiple members in one city thing

Yeah, that's going to take some thought. I'm open to suggestions.

>>Oh, and let's not forget about privacy issues. I don't mean to be a
>>stick in the mud, but it's something to think about. Opinions anyone?
>>

>i don't get your point
>
>i think we should capture the location from the member pages

Yes, it's probably not an issue, but we must be vigilant about such
things. It's not a problem IMO if the members have already provided the
info (which of course, they must've if we've got it). Anyway, just a
thought.

This is a complicated project, but I'm sure it can be done. Anyone for a
#evolt session this weekend?

-Bruce