[thesite] Print version of evolt.org articles

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Wed Jul 18 12:22:10 CDT 2001

Can we do a CF-equiv of ASP's Server.HTMLEncode() on the contents of
PREs? It seems like that would be pretty difficult (because the entire
article would have to be parsed for "<pre" and "</pre>" and then whatever
is between there would have to be HTMLEncodifiededed), but a good number
of our articles aren't worth jack in the print version:

http://www.evolt.org/article/Writing_Smart_Web_based_Forms/17/10199/index.html?format=print

Of course, I'm only worried about this because my article suffers from
it.  ;-)

Just wondrin'.

Should this go in a.e.o? For codefest3?

rock,