[thesite] the stylesheet and the btnbt

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Sun Jul 22 08:59:38 CDT 2001

On Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:59:04 -0800
"mccreath" <mccreath at ak.net> wrote:

[snip]

> Now, though, that idea is going to become not only counterintuitive,
> but confusing and user-unfriendly. Since the links above the btnbt
> now point to all the different domains, the pull-down becomes the
> first big navigation tool that people will see, and we should
> take advantage of it.

+1

This makes a lot more sense to me, but one question from the new guy. How would this change effect the three buttons on the left hand side? At the minute no matter which domain you're in, they all point to the main evolt site.

I'm just wondering if changing the focus of the drop-down to a site based perspective might then lead people to think the three left hand buttons are site based as opposed to network based?

Am I making sense?

G.