[thesite] feo update

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Jul 24 13:44:56 CDT 2001

On Jul 24, Garrett Coakley had something to say about Re: [thesite] feo update

>> I think Adrian will smack you in the face for those custom styles.
>>
>> Especially considering those attributes will eventually be customizable by
>> users. Kinda funny to customize a style that is only used on feo.
>
>Well, you said convert the PSD to HTML, so I was going to have to
>generate the CSS anyway. This way, at least you can see whats changed. If
>you rip the <style> </style> out, it'll snap back to the look of weo from
>the <link> tag.

Doh.

I meant the custom classes.

Not the style values themselves.

>> Drop the alternating background. It's hardly noticeable on my crappy
>> laptop monitor anyway.
>
>Ok, if you're ditching the alternate colours, which colour do you want
>to go for? Or, another suggestion, if you go for white, then the content
>table can be put back to 98% width, which will
>stop the text butting up on the right hand side.

Are you asking me for design advice?

Bad idea.

Plus the fact that I can't tell the difference between the two current
colors on my monitor (and I'm too lazy to go check it on my PC).

All I can tell you is that the custom classes ain't gonna fly. So ditch
em. If white makes your life easier... well, i've never had anything
against white.

=)

Thanks for getting this done, btw. You rockz0rz.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com