WAIT! Re: [thesite] feo update

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Jul 24 14:40:42 CDT 2001

On Jul 24, David Mccreath had something to say about WAIT! Re: [thesite]...

>> All yours then I guess Matt?
>
>The discussion of the alternating row style shouldn't affect the CF,

Sure as hell does.

>so
>go ahead and start chopping, Matt, but I'm gonna scream and kick until
>you say alternating rows are okay. :)

Did I say they weren't?

Personally, I don't see the point in this particular situation, but that
may have something to do with me being cratively impaired.

But, the reason I'm not doing the design is so I don't have to deal with
stuff like this.

So, go wild. Let's just get this done. Less talk. More decision.

*whip crack*

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com