[thesite] map - the FSFE way

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Wed Jul 25 13:31:38 CDT 2001

>m1=38.25n,38.04e&m2=45.56n,25.14w

Member id for zoom? If we're not doing that now, would be good

Also, if their in decimal, you won't need the w,n,s,e hemisphere ids. It's
positive and negative instead.

>I'll flesh that out later, but tips would be welcome if anyone has ideas.
>
>Anyone figure out a way to find lats and lons for other countries based
>upon postal address (or code)? Looks like we are particularly interested
>in Chile, Brittain, Western Europe, and Australia. That should cover
>most folks on the list - let me know if there's more..

No need. Just require users to supply their lat/long coords.

Supply them with the links to figure this out.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com