[thesite] map - the FSFE way

Bruce Heerssen bheerssen at visualbridge.tv
Wed Jul 25 14:51:03 CDT 2001

Warden, Matt wrote:

>Member id for zoom? If we're not doing that now, would be good

I agree in principle, but I think it would be best left for later. That
adds a whole other level of complexity. But a flyout info chart with the
members' info wouldn't be too hard.

>Also, if their in decimal, you won't need the w,n,s,e hemisphere ids. It's
>positive and negative instead.

Good idear. That would also make the conversion in flash a little easier.

>No need. Just require users to supply their lat/long coords.
>

>Supply them with the links to figure this out.

Hmm... I suppose. Would certainly make things easier.

-Bruce