[thesite] Tips Database

Dean Mah dsmah at home.com
Wed Jul 25 15:02:48 CDT 2001

Seth Bienek writes:

> > check the headers for the 'EvoltDate' and 'EvoltDate1' field..
>
> 'EvoltDate' would work, but we would have to re-parse both mbox
> files from the beginning.  Not sure what is involved in doing
> this...

I will insert EvoltDate1 which looks to be GMT.  It's in an easier
format to convert into an Oracle DATE datatype.

I won't have time to make this change until later today.  I'll have to
delete everything in the table and re-load the messages so don't get
too attached to the data in there as it is.

Dean