[thesite] [Bug] [a.e.o.] Job Numbers

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Jul 25 19:17:28 CDT 2001

Dan,

Something is odd with the job numbers.  When I click to create a new job, it
is stuck on Job No. 16, and the url says Edit
(http://admin.evolt.org/jobs/index.cfm?action=Edit)

This actually happened while I was trying to edit a job (didn't catch the
number), and it wouldn't let me save the edits cos it said job no. 16 was
already assigned.. and it prompted me to give it a new number (which I did,
19).   A few people may have received status updates cos of this .. oops.

I didn't want to mess things up, so, I didn't add the jobs from admin yet.
I'll let you sort this out, and add them in the next day or so.

Thanks,

Michele