[thesite] Tips Database

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Thu Jul 26 10:19:06 CDT 2001

> Nothing but the blank nav bar appears in NN4.77 in Linux.  Oh well.
> Seems to work in Mozilla though.

Yeah, just now tinkering with it.. Probably not cross-browser yet..

> > o Populate thetips database from mesage body fields (dean ;)
>

> Huh?  I thought you had CF code to do this....

I have CF code that CAN do it.  It just runs verrry verry slowly. Perl is the best tool for the job, but if we can't use perl then the CF will have to do.

Seth
"Respect your efforts, respect yourself.  Self-respect leads to self-discipline.  When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."  -Clint Eastwood
Seth Bienek
Digitaris Technologies, Inc.
tel (972) 690-4131, ext. 103
fax (972) 690-0617