[thesite] Re: [Admin] Mail Alert! - Mon Jul 30 53714197

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Mon Jul 30 14:49:53 CDT 2001

> anyone know french and can translate?

The BabelFish says:

> Vaisso Shoota Babylon botanik search BENJAMIN D for placing in orbit,
> So always Ok
>
> Site at the stage - 10 days, asks for authorization of takeoff (lost ftp) and use of unquestionable data concerning the cybernetic creature
> " Hercules ",
> thank you thousand times to transmit the message it is very urgent; id_m

Uh, I know that's not much help, BUT, fortunately I have been Babelfish alot lately, so I can translate from Babelfish to English:

> Vaisso Shoota Babylon botanik search BENJAMIN D for placing in orbit,

The company I work for, "Shoot you to Babylon", would like to place your member Benjamin D into orbit

> So always Ok

As long as it's OK with you.

> Site at the stage - 10 days, asks for authorization of takeoff (lost ftp) and use of unquestionable data concerning the cybernetic creature

We will give him 10 days to pack his belongings and check-in for departure (not responsible for lost luggage) and meet us at the launch pad (stage).  It would be a big help if he told us everything he knows about the cybernetic creature named

> " Hercules ",

"Hercules".

> thank you thousand times to transmit the message it is very urgent; id_m

Thank you very much, please let him know right away because it's urgent and his telephone has apparrently been disconnected.  (Signed: Agent 'M')

Hope this helps,

Seth
"The Lord loves a hangin', that's why he gave us necks."  -Unknown
Seth Bienek
Digitaris Technologies, Inc.
tel (972) 690-4131, ext. 103
fax (972) 690-0617