[thesite] Re: [Admin] Mail Alert! - Mon Jul 30 53714197

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Tue Jul 31 09:43:34 CDT 2001

Crap crap crap Botanik (this guy's address) is looking for Benjamin D

> pour mise en orbite,

Literally that does pretty much mean what it looks like :-)  But in
this context probably '[in order] to launch'

> Si toujours Ok

If still OK

> Site au stade - 10 jours,

Site is at minus 10 days [This is note form French - I suck at this. Can't
tell
if the site's been done for 10 days or will be finished in 10 days]

> demande autorisation de décollage ( ftp perdu ) etc etc

Lost the ftp password and looking to go live/get signoff.  Like I said,
if there's no grammar in the words my French ain't up to much.

> merci

Thankyou

> mille fois

Shitloads :-)

> faire passer le message c'est très urgent .; ) id_m

for passing this on, it's very urgent.  [See, he started talking
in sentences again and I can read that].

Yeah, prolly best send it to Benjamin.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com