[thesite] Odd problem with feo (fwd)

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Jul 31 10:05:33 CDT 2001

Just in case you guys didn't see this.

Also, we need to do something about the background of the content vs. the
background of the sidebar. The article page looks like one big white
void. See:

http://food.evolt.org/article/Spicy_Pork/10295/10432/index.html

Not to be pushy or anything, but I need to get feo completed in the very
near future for various reasons.

Thanks,

--
mattwarden