[thesite] Consistency Across the Sites ... Things To Do

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Jun 4 17:43:31 CDT 2001

Michele Foster wrote:

> - title modification - change the (?) to be FAQ, not About.

got it.. also added the title attribute to the <a> tag for all three
images..

> w.e.o.
> - top navigation:
>     -    Join (only display if not already logged in - current)
>     -    delete submit and contact

done on t.e.o, move in a bit

> b.e.o.
>     -    Delete Join all together
>     -    delete FAQ, submit and contact
>     -    add Directory
>     -    top and bottom BLACK consistent with w.e.o.

all good, what do you mean by keeping the black consistant though?

> l.e.o.
>     -    Delete Join all together
>     -    delete FAQ, submit and contact
>     -    add Directory
>     -    Modify text, add links to thechat and thesite (in progress, I
> think - I'll check with Marlene)
>     -    top and bottom BLACK consistent with w.e.o.

all done except last two.. i have to modify shit on the signup page,
since that is a different beast

> m.e.o.
>     -    Delete Join all together (here it is very confusing)
>     -    delete FAQ, submit and contact (Contact may be worthwhile keeping,
> but linking to djc's email instead of w.e.o.'s contact page??)
>     -    add Directory
>     -    top and bottom BLACK consistent with w.e.o.

i need to work on this, changing the flow of this site ATM..

> d.e.o.
>     -    Delete Join all together
>     -    delete FAQ, submit and contact (Contact may be worthwhile keeping,
> but linking to Simon's email instead of w.e.o.'s contact page??)
>     -    top and bottom BLACK consistent with w.e.o.
>     -    text for About and Guidelines needs to be modified (I had done this
> a couple of weeks ago.)

get to this tomorrow.. simon, whats the word on the changes mich
suggested on the about and guidelines pages?

> I'll gladly help implement the above .. providing someone wants to *hold my
> hand* through it all, as I haven't access <yet>, much less a clue as to how
> the entire Evolt.org is put together.  I'd like to know, I'd like to learn,
> I'd like to be able to help ....

mich, get ahold of me on ICQ and i'll shoot you the details for t.e.o to
start playing with the code..

again, thanks a bundle for putting together lists like this, helps out
in a HUGE way :)

.djc.