[thesite] Consistency Across the Sites ... Things To Do

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Jun 5 13:56:42 CDT 2001

Michele Foster wrote:

> hmm.. ok, that made it better .. there's still a small glitch on leo in NS
> .. I can't find it tho ..

were you talking about that little blank image in the bottom left hand
corner? i got that just now.. bad call to an image that i missed..

> Can deo call the same template even though its in php?  If not, I'll prepare
> a summary for Simon to make corrections.  feo should be ok to use the
> template I think?

yup, its straight HTML so anyone can include it..

> What changes are you making to that page of leo?  On the main leo page, can
> ya add links to thechat and thesite too?

did you or 'Nuh wanna gimme some copy or anything or should I just add
links?

> | also, i changed the place they're grabbing images from now too.. before,
> | b.e.o was pulling all the images from w.e.o while l.e.o and m.e.o were
> | pulling from seperate directories in their own branches.. now i have all
> | of them pulling images off http://leo.evolt.org/images for consistancy
> | and to lessen the amount of referer's that w.e.o gets from b.e.o(5 per
> | page view cus images)
>
> That's great .. you may want to update the link on meo to the evolt images
> to the FAQ article, then there's no need to maintain those two sets of
> images on both boxes.

good call.. done

la la la.. call me mr motivated today or something :)

.djc.