[thesite] AnswerThis

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Jun 5 14:09:13 CDT 2001

Martin,

I'm just re-reading the AnswerThis threads .. I'm not too sure what you are
talking about here.  Care to elaborate?  Specifically, this line "Yes as a
dropdown ("In response to 'Breadcrumbs for CF'")"

As I understand it, AnswerThis will appear as a unique drop down item.
Articles (responses) to AnswerThis problems will appear in whatever category
they belong in.  Probably <Code> and/or <Backend> to start... depending on
the actual problem.  I'm just writing up the first Problem, and will request
that responses get posted to <Code>.

Further, you go on to ask if this category should only be viewable to
members already logged in.  Was this decided?  Matt, Jeff?

Michele