[thesite] Consistency Across the Sites ... Things To Do

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Jun 5 14:12:37 CDT 2001

Dan,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at starkmedia.com>

| Michele Foster wrote:
|
| > hmm.. ok, that made it better .. there's still a small glitch on leo in
NS
| > .. I can't find it tho ..
|
| were you talking about that little blank image in the bottom left hand
| corner? i got that just now.. bad call to an image that i missed..

Naw, ya sneak .. caught ya fixed that as I was looking at it.. LOL

Here's a screen cap .. it's most noticeable in LEO on NS .. no clue what's
causing it tho.

http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/nscap.jpg

*shrug*

| > Can deo call the same template even though its in php?  If not, I'll
prepare
| > a summary for Simon to make corrections.  feo should be ok to use the
| > template I think?
|
| yup, its straight HTML so anyone can include it..

Great .... YIPPEE in fact .. :)

| > What changes are you making to that page of leo?  On the main leo page,
can
| > ya add links to thechat and thesite too?
|
| did you or 'Nuh wanna gimme some copy or anything or should I just add
| links?

No time here to write that .. working on AnswerThis ATM .. then I gotta get
back to my taxes.  :(  <grumble, would rather write copy than do taxes any
day>   Check with Marlene.

| la la la.. call me mr motivated today or something :)

*or something*  <G>

*ducks*

Michele