[thesite] Re: Dean, Dan, Jeff .. please read .... Re: [Admin] Mail Alert! - 14-Jun-2001

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Sat Jun 16 13:45:43 CDT 2001

mich -

I think this is what i was telling you about thurs night.. Looks like
his userid # got wacked out when i was moving the production databases
from oracular to here.

he has a sequence for his userid thats 'odd' in that its way higher than
what it should be.. :)

I'm going to overwrite the test DB with a copy of the latest one anyways
and we'll see if that fixes the prob..