[thesite] thetips database

Dean Mah dsmah at home.com
Mon Jun 18 10:36:53 CDT 2001

What's the status of getting thetips into the database?

What needs to be done?

Where are thetips going to be stored?  I see that there is a table
called 'thetips' in the database, are they going to be stored there,
or is there going to be a separate category put in place.  Are we
sync'ing thelist membership and weo membership?  Or does someone
providing a tip get inserting into the weo database if they don't
already exist?

This has been outstanding for a while now, a lot of that my fault, so
let's fast track this through the process.  :)  Or at least give me
enough information so that I can get something done on it.

Dean