[thesite] thetips database

Dean Mah dsmah at home.com
Mon Jun 18 11:08:39 CDT 2001

Okay, so the problem that you are having is getting the whole e-mail
message into the database?  And you are storing the entire e-mail
message into 'thetips' table?  I'm assuming that after you have
messages that contain tips in 'thetips' table, they will moved into
the 'content' table later, correct?

Dean