[thesite] [Fwd: [BUG + FEATURE REQUEST] thewife

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Jun 20 16:49:01 CDT 2001

elfur et all..

first off, sorry about putting this out there for you guys before it was
ready.. there was a lot of shit that wasn't working and i shoulda
waited. that said, give it a whirl now. all the admins are in there and
the passwords are the same as w.e.o - try updating your info(NOT your
password yet though!!!!) and adding jobs..

if anyone on thesite wants a login, just lemme know and i'll add you in
there so you can play around too. there are probably a few of you who
aren't on admin that will have access to this from day 1 cus you're work
on previous and current evolt projects.

if anyone does play on it tonite, please report shit back that doesn't
work or that you think should be fixed to thesite and include a [bug] in
the subject if you'd be so kind :)

elfur, david, ron, whoever else: the HTML is fucking *brutal* :)

when i'm gone this weekend, maybe you guys could fix that up?

> From: "Elfur Logadottir" <elfur at elfur.is>

> also a 'official' manager - a manager that manages minutes, agenda items
> and other stuff related to meetings. - plus we need a calendar feature
> displaying our RL business (in conjunction with the meeting manager amongst

its got all the calendar stuff already(although its not the most full
featured. i'll be adding improvements once its working).. what kinda
stuff do you want in there for secretary duties ? just lemem knwo and
i'll roll it in like I did walkers voting app

> B. ok, I'm prompted with javascript to change my password, but can't
> because ... :

fixed.

> 1. i had a hard time finding where to change my profile - should be a
> special link for me always visible to change my profile.

acked

> 2. when i had found my profile i changed the pw, but due to validation it
> wouldn't save.

fixed

> 3. had to add birthday but i don't know which format is there YYMMDD,
> MMDDYY or DDMMYY or what. i'm assuming it's MMDDYY so i start typing 09/15
> but have to end there since it's a 5 digit field.

stupid thinking by me :) fixed now

> 4. putting dummy info in the rest of the fields, post and voila, get hit by
> this error:

fixed

>   a.. Diagnostics:
>   ODBC Error Code = 37000 (Syntax error or access violation)
>
>   [MERANT][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Line 4: Incorrect syntax near

astute observer mccreath noticed that i'm using SQL server here.. if
anyone else is wondering, i'm testing out some  replication shit between
it and oracle and thought this would be a good place to do it :)

.djc.