[thesite] recent evolt problems..

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Thu Jun 21 11:40:22 CDT 2001

> lists(lists.evolt.org), browsers/directory/admin/ and members.evolt.org went down.

DOH!

> someone exploited a members.evolt.org account with a PHP script.

DOH! DOH!

> i've shut the web and db servers and all other non-essential services
> on that machine down.

DOH!  DOH!  DOH!

Just when I was on the verge of making thelist AND thetips my bitch..  (or is that 'bitches'?  'bitchen'?  You get the point..)

-whimper-

At least the code's still there.  :)

Hey Dan, When you find the perpetrator are you going to expose them so we can scatter their entrails all over the `net? ;>

Seth
(eternally optimistic)

Seth Bienek
Digitaris Technologies, Inc.