[thesite] cleaning up a.e.o's HTML

David Mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Thu Jun 21 12:30:43 CDT 2001

Hey, Dan --

How for we getting to many pages of needing cleanings? Hm?

Anybody interested in helping, please send a shout out in the next day
or two so we can coordinate this clean-up. It worked really well when
we divied up pages/directories for the w.e.o clean-up just before the
launch last year.

I think there are some improvements to be made in the interface, but
it's usable enough now that I'd rather see it cleaned and in use and we
can improve the interface over the next little while.

Props to Dan for busting his ass on this. I think it's going to help in
ways yet unimagined ...

David