[thesite] TheWife: Websites, Clients, Projects ?

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Jun 21 12:46:09 CDT 2001

Dan,

This section .. why is seth's contact info showing up at the bottom of each
of the web site pages?

Is this section set to Priv level?  Too much info.. IMHO.

Why do we have both client and website?  And, isn't there a lot of stuff
that we do/needs to be done, that isn't for a website, that is for evolt.org
itself?

I may not be seeing what your intent is with client and/or websites.

e.g. if I want to see all the jobs that are "writing text" in nature .. how
would I do that?

I'm not being clear .. I guess what's throwing me off is that everything is
showing up on the calendar as evolt.org.  But, I think it would be better if
things show up as what they are .. e.g. admin meeting June 30th, minutes
from meeting due July 7th, faq article on whatever due 12th July, vote for
whatever_issue due 6th July.  ??

Maybe this will help, larger Project/Categorization: BOD stuff, Admin stuff,
FAQ stuff, leo stuff (including <tips> ?

Something's missing .. I just can't quite put my finger on what it is.
<sigh>

btw, you have a cookie set up?  I didn't have to log in .. or perhaps it
remembered from weo?

Michele