[thesite] i'm off..

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Thu Jun 21 17:14:28 CDT 2001

jen and i are heading out in about 20 minutes for toronto.. I'll be back
on Sunday night/monday morning

if you get the chance, play around with a.e.o during the weekend(if you
didnt get access to it yet, ask someone else if you can 'borrow' their
account for the time being), and give me ideas on how to make it better
and what you all would like to see in it

matts going to be doing all list approvals/subs/administration.(he
pretty much does them all now :) and everything with the problems from
last night should be squared away. have a nice weekend and see some of
you tomorrow! :)

.djc.