[thesite] comments on test.evolt.org

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Jun 26 02:38:12 CDT 2001

Isaac,

hmm.. how about some padding to the "Add your comment:" row ?  Move it down
so it stands out a bit better .. especially hard to see when the last item
is minimized.

Can we think of something else for [+] / [--] that doesn't look so
forum/thread like.  Something graphical?

The CSS is a lot better .. how about instead of Black BOLD for the titles,
we try the darker and bold green (same as author, but larger text as it is
now)  .. large black bold is a bit overwhelming... its screaming at me ;)

Nice job Jeff and Isaac.  :)

Michele
(bed time now!!!)