[thesite] bugs on aeo//reported by amanda

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Tue Jun 26 13:55:16 CDT 2001

Elfur asked me to forward bug reports/feature stuff to you all. I'm not
subscribed so if you have questions, email me here: amanda at gawow.com.

I am on Win 98, IE 5. You'll find feature remarks sprinkled in with the
bugs. The bugs are noted by number.

Hope this helps!
- amanda

-------------
1.
entered myself as a contact.

On 'save' it read: "Errors: Company." Hmmm... there is no "company" field.

Threw something in each form field, I still get the same error.

chose the "evolt.org" option under "client" and it allowed me to save. huh.
What's the point of that? At least change the error message. Although evolt
as default would probably work.

-------------
2.

the 'result' page gave me my contact plus everyone else's

tried to "edit" my contact info, it sent me to an unfilled form

--

went to the beginning, hit 'evolt.org' in the list; selected my name and
then edit and went to a form with the fields filled in.

-------------
3.
clicking on "reference" in the top nav gets a 404

-------------
4.
under "voting" if I choose "view responses" nothing happens. "vote" nothing
happens. I think the only thing that should be up there should be "add
question".

How do we delete a question?

-------------
5.
It seems like "users" information should directly relate to "contact" no?

-------------
6.
Why can't I edit my calendar notation for July?

If I click the little arrows to go to the next month after I have clicked
"edit event" then I get this error:

Diagnostics:

An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

 attributes.nextmonth=#Evaluate(attributes.Month+1)#

Error near line 7, column 8.
----

Cannot convert <7 to number.

Please, check the ColdFusion manual for the allowed conversions between data
types

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFSET), occupying document position (7:2) to (7:60) in the template file
/home/evolt/admin_html/calendar/dsp_calendar.cfm.

DateTime:
Tue Jun 26 13:46:05 2001

Browser:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 98; DigExt)

Content:
#Error.GeneratedContent#

Remote Address:
65.4.38.128

Refering Document:
http://admin.evolt.org/?action=Calendar&Calendar=List

Template:
/home/evolt/admin_html/index.cfm

Query String:
month=<7&year=2001

Please email this page to dan.

7.
I can't seem to get out of the "edit" "mode" now. Oh... wait, clicking on
"home" in the nav refreshes the page and I'm out of edit mode. erk.

8.
Trying to edit July... I click the arrows to get to the July calendar
(clicking the arrows kind of sucks, though, can't we have a list?)... choose
"edit event" and it takes me to June. See above error.