[thesite] comments on test.evolt.org

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Tue Jun 26 15:10:46 CDT 2001

: ok, i'm viewing
: http://test.evolt.org/article/expandomagico/21/10781/index.html
:
: the +/- thingie is offset awfully low... and the new black title gets
: lost with the hyperlink...
:
: we have a whole *lot* of crap going on in the left edge of those
: comments... it's link spaghetti...
:
: in fact, i'm more in favor of removing links...
:
: oh well, i'm just simple...

It is awefully low.  What about shifting the +/- over to the right side,
away from the grr/link.  That way, if it's low or high it doesn't really
matter, and that's one less link on the left side to get accidentaly
triggered.

Question: Does the fact that I have comments collapsed or expanded get
memorized for when I reload?????  I WANT THAT FEATURE... kind like a nice
slab of bacon in a fruitcake.

-joshua