[thesite] bugs on aeo//reported by amanda

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Jun 26 15:16:06 CDT 2001

A. Erickson wrote:

> Hope this helps!
> - amanda

yes, thanks :)

> 1.
> entered myself as a contact.
>
> On 'save' it read: "Errors: Company." Hmmm... there is no "company" field.
>

> Threw something in each form field, I still get the same error.
>
> chose the "evolt.org" option under "client" and it allowed me to save. huh.
> What's the point of that? At least change the error message. Although evolt
> as default would probably work.

all fixed. evolt also comes up as the default client now too

> the 'result' page gave me my contact plus everyone else's

yes, everyone else who is a contact for evolt.org.. it may not make
sense with just evolt.org in there, but try to think of this 2 years
down the road. chris snow(?) for a 'contact' under a 'tagwear' client.. dig?

> tried to "edit" my contact info, it sent me to an unfilled form

> went to the beginning, hit 'evolt.org' in the list; selected my name and
> then edit and went to a form with the fields filled in.

where were you the first time? i dont understand..

> clicking on "reference" in the top nav gets a 404

ok, gone till i get that working.

> under "voting" if I choose "view responses" nothing happens. "vote" nothing
> happens. I think the only thing that should be up there should be "add
> question".

can anyone else replicate this?

> How do we delete a question?

walker built an 'admin' piece into that

> -------------
> 5.
> It seems like "users" information should directly relate to "contact" no?

no.. the users are the other people that can use admin.evolt.org. a
'contact' doesn't really mean they have access. think of the tagwear
example above. chris will be a contact for tagwear, but he wont have
access to admin.evolt.org, right?

> Why can't I edit my calendar notation for July?

good question, i'll have to work on that.

> If I click the little arrows to go to the next month after I have clicked
> "edit event" then I get this error:

fixed..

> 8.
> Trying to edit July... I click the arrows to get to the July calendar
> (clicking the arrows kind of sucks, though, can't we have a list?)... choose
> "edit event" and it takes me to June. See above error.

ok, i'll work on that part..

thanks for the feedback. :)

.djc.