[thesite] bugs on aeo//reported by amanda

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Tue Jun 26 15:34:06 CDT 2001

> > the 'result' page gave me my contact plus everyone else's
>

> yes, everyone else who is a contact for evolt.org.. it may not make
> sense with just evolt.org in there, but try to think of this 2 years
> down the road. chris snow(?) for a 'contact' under a 'tagwear'
> client.. dig?

Ah. I dig it. 'Course, for me, it seems unfortunate to have to enter contact
information in two places ... what if I change my phone number... then I
gotta change it in two places. 'dats all.

> > tried to "edit" my contact info, it sent me to an unfilled form
>
> > went to the beginning, hit 'evolt.org' in the list; selected my name and
> > then edit and went to a form with the fields filled in.
>

> where were you the first time? i dont understand..

hm. Dunno. I can't replicate it now.

> > under "voting" if I choose "view responses" nothing happens.
> "vote" nothing
> > happens. I think the only thing that should be up there should be "add
> > question".
>

> can anyone else replicate this?

I just went in to double check but now I'm getting an error message under
voting. Looks the same as before.

I also noticed on the error page that the nav bar changes at the top.

> > Trying to edit July... I click the arrows to get to the July calendar
> > (clicking the arrows kind of sucks, though, can't we have a
> list?)... choose
> > "edit event" and it takes me to June. See above error.
>
> ok, i'll work on that part..

One other thing about the calendar though it may have been mentioned
already... it would be nice to be able to do a date range. Fer instance, say
I'm out of town, I could key in a start date and end date. This may be too
complex though.

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work on this, I think it's really fucking
cool!

- amanda