[thesite] comments on test.evolt.org

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Jun 26 15:56:56 CDT 2001

I'm just curious here.. Why would you want a feature like that if you're
never going to read the comments in the first place? Its not like you
have to scroll through the comments to get to the article - in which
case I could see this being usefull.

Whats the point of scrolling down and acknowledging the comments just to
make them disappear. And for each article.

????