[thesite] mporter

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Tue Jun 26 16:50:11 CDT 2001

Some Questions,

Now that the messages are going into the thelist database, do we need to formulate a process for getting those into the content table, or are we going to worry about doing that?

Also, once the tip parser starts running, I would like to relate the tips to their source threads, authors, and original messages.  We have the data to do it; my question is, do we want to refer to the messages by their primary key (an id field), or something more obscure, in order to prevent spidering - or do we care?

Just some thoughts..

Seth

Seth Bienek
Digitaris Technologies, Inc.