[thesite] comments on test.evolt.org

Elfur Logadottir elfur at members.evolt.org
Tue Jun 26 17:17:31 CDT 2001

From: "Warden, Matt" <mwarden at odyssey-design.com>

| > |
| > | +1
| >
| > no, that's just flat wrong - me thinks ...
|
| Would be nice if you gave a reason. Seems to me that if someone doesn't
want
| to read comment anyways, we might as well save them the downloaded bytes.

well, if we're offering the comment option - why make viewing it
difficult - it's there that's why i read it. collapsing it as an option i
think is ok, since then you can collapse the one's you've read thus keeping
them out of your way. where as having the comments a click away, it's more
common for me not to read them at all.

*the interfering one*