[thesite] Google fun ... was .. Fw: [***list] Re: htaccess & robots.txt - blocking accesses to images from outside

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Jun 26 18:15:37 CDT 2001

Hey folks ..

This is odd .. what google is doing.  Should we add a forbid rule?  Nice
screen caps from articles and other stuff .. not sure it should be crawling
from aeo/user or meo/user.  It's obviously an incomplete list .. as far as
the different images on our various sites, missing the navigation, images in
the FAQ, not to mention meo accounts.

Paola brought it up on thelist.

Thoughts ?

Michele