[thesite] comments on test.evolt.org

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Wed Jun 27 15:03:26 CDT 2001

 From aardvark,

: > From: ".jeff" <jeff at members.evolt.org>
: >
: > the script is finished.  judging from the screen capture, i'd say the
: > browser isn't reflowing the document to accommodate the comment after
: > it's display property is set from none to block.  that sounds like a
: > bug in the browser itself.
:
: you *do* know how that sounds, right?
:
: whenever i hear that without a trailing, 'but we'll look into it,' or a
'it's
: the best we can do, does it meet our needs?' i tend to get very
: wary...
:
: so, we know it's a bug...
:
: now, are you saying that you intend to leave it or address it?
:
: i don't care what the answer is either way, i just wanna know
: what's gonna happen...

+1

-joshua