[thesite] [Bug Report] FAQ Category and Artilce Link

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Jun 27 18:49:31 CDT 2001

Jeff....

Ok .. got it .. I musta missed that somewhere along the lines .. not like
we've had any FAQ's without key phrases (until now) anyway .. LOL

Any other cats affected like this?

Would it be somewhat Easy (?) to add form validation in the submit article
form to trigger this, like we have for the other fields when empty?

Michele