[thesite] comments on test.evolt.org

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Thu Jun 28 02:40:47 CDT 2001

I'm not letting that one go past unchallenged again (sorry
it's you, Isaac, that tripped my switch).

Moz 0.91 is the same Gecko which is also inside Netscape 6
beta 1.  Between them, they now carry a *lot* of users -
for example, I don't know any Linux users who don't use it.

Beta it might be, but what browser hasn't been in widespread
use before its final release - ever?

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com