[thesite] [Bug Report] a.e.o - Create Jobs

Judith Taylor qajir at members.evolt.org
Thu Jun 28 10:44:14 CDT 2001

Was poking around on a.e.o. and decided that I would 'do something'. So, I
tried to create a new job.

Poking around, I used the drop-down for Client - first I chose evolt.org -
to see what Websites came up in that list...then decided, since I didn't
see a listing for t.e.o. that I would try using 'none' for Client. Got an
error....specifically a JavaScript error.....

Runtime error: Line 71 - 'options.1' is not an object

Since I am no where *near* being a JavaScript guru (working on changing
that! ;o) I figured I'd let whoever is know that this beast reared it's
ugly head....

Win98, IE 5.00.3314.2101 SP2

~judi

Problems cannot be solved at the same