[thesite] RDF/RSS again

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Mar 14 07:34:34 CST 2001

OK - here's what it is.

1	The header is 'wrong', by which I mean that the output
	at http://slashdot.org/slashdot.rdf a) shows a different
	one and b) actually displays as a collapsible tree of XML
	data in IE5+, which ours doesn't.  Although this might
	or might not be as relevant as...

2	The <link> lines should have only the link URL in plaintext,
	not an entire <a> tag

3	Then all we need is the new URL format :-)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com