[thesite] Members' Directory/Pages

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Thu May 17 13:03:05 CDT 2001

Michelle,

It sounds like we are talking about a resume builder, to a certain degree?
And, at that, it sounds like you want to mimic monster.com and their
functionality?  Am I understanding correctly?  I've done some work with
resume builders in CF, so we may be able to use a little of that in the
process.

Basically, resumes have a *lot* in information.  Some of the info is
repeatable any number of times (experience items) etc.  So, I've got some
proven techniques to simplify the db structure if we want to go the
full-blown resume builder route.

-joshua