[thesite] Members' Directory/Pages

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu May 17 13:53:16 CDT 2001

Rudy,

Thanks .. didn't realize members could assign their own attributes.  Will
this enable searching of the data as Erik suggested?  Or will we need to
have a list of pre-defined attributes?

What needs to be done to move forward on this project?  Is this independent
of the members' database that Dan's synching for weo, leo, meo sites?  Or do
we wait until the rest is synched then we can get this moving?

CF code exists from Erik and Joshua ... how best to incorporate and
collaborate?

I'm just attempting to coordinate .. I've not a clue about it all in
reality. <G>

Michele