[thesite] Abbreviations and Welcome to the New Folks on Here

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Thu May 17 14:04:21 CDT 2001

Thanks ron :)

Interested in whipping up some fun new stylesheets? :) There's also the
d.e.o stuff that needs to be run through, its PHP, but just the
functionality and stuff needs to be updated.. and the stylesheet :)

we need themes i guess is what it comes down to :) maybe i should make a
call on thelist for people to conritbute themes?