[thesite] d.e.o. data source

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Thu May 17 19:31:28 CDT 2001

I was perusing through google's web directory, and they actually have a
pretty good resource.  Here's a link down into the directory:

http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Programming/Internet/

Mind you, that's not the only set of links applicable to us, but it's a
pretty good cross-section to get an idea of what I am talking about.

It seems that they have what d.e.o is starting to do.  They have a pretty
good leg up on d.e.o. as far as the shear volume of information.  Is anyone
opposed to stripping the links off of google to give us a swift kick in the
butt?

It may not be a good one, but it's a thought.  I doubt very highly they have
copyrighted the list of links.

-joshua