[thesite] the evolt themes burstout

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat May 19 13:31:22 CDT 2001

> From: "Elfur Logadottir" <elfur at members.evolt.org>
>
> | http://members.evolt.org/elfur/evolt/themes/index.html
> |

> and i'm bored, so i added three more blatant color themes

good for you...

> please feel free to try it yourself and send us your result.
> you can either send the stylesheet itself and mccreath and/or i will
> store it for you, or you can set up your own evolt stylesheet space
> somewhere and send a link to it.

you should know that silver, lavender, green, and blurange on my
site were all created by isaac... i just posted them (i maybe coded
them, too, but who the hell knows)...

anyway, i'm refining my heaven/hell themes now (never got around
to it) and working on a new 'stealth' theme...

yeah.

i'm now wearing pants...